This is a general Waveshare 128×160 General 1.8 Inch LCD Display Module with a TFT screen, 1.8inch diagonal, 128×160 resolution, and embedded controller ST7735S communicating via SPI interface.
This lovely little Waveshare 128×160 General 1.8 Inch LCD Display Module is the best way to add a small, colorful, and bright display to any project. Since the display uses 4-wire SPI to communicate and has its own pixel-addressable frame buffer, it can be used with every kind of microcontroller. Even a very small one with low memory and few pins available!
The 1.8″ display has 128×160 color pixels. Unlike the low-cost “Nokia 6110” and similar LCD displays, which are CSTN type and thus have poor color and slow refresh, this display is a true TFT! The TFT driver (ST7735R) can display full 18-bit color (262,144 shades!).
And the 1.8 Inch SPI 128×160 TFT LCD Display Module will always come with the same driver chip so there are no worries that your code will not work from one to the other.
The breakout has the TFT display soldered on (it uses a delicate flex-circuit connector) as well as an ultra-low-dropout 3.3V regulator and a 3/5V level shifter so you can use it with 3.3V or 5V power and logic.
- SPI interface requires minimum GPIO for controlling.
- Compatible with the 3.3/5V operation voltage level.
- Features Backlight Control Circuit.
- SPI Serial bus-only requires 4 IO at least.
- The basic functions have been encapsulated on the demo, which can realize picture rotation, draw dots, lines, circles, rectangles, display English characters and Chinese characters, and display pictures.
1 x 1.8inch LCD Module
1 x PH2.0 20cm 8Pin