This is a general OLED display Module, 0.91inch diagonal, 128×32 pixels, with an embedded controller, communicating via an I2C interface. OLEDs are the future of displays, as they possess some of the greatest advantages over both conventional display technologies of LCD’s and LED.
The most attractive thing about using OLED displays is that they do not need a backlight like conventional LCD/LED screens. The organic material itself has a property known as Electroluminescence (EL), which causes the material to “glow” when stimulated by a current or an electric field. Best energy-saving displays ever!!!
This Waveshare General 0.91inch OLED display Module offers 128×32 pixel resolution. They are featuring much less thickness than LCD displays with good brightness and also produce better and true colors.
This OLED Display Module is very compact and will add a great ever user interface experience to your Arduino project. The connection of this display with Arduino is made through the I2C(also called IIC) serial interface.
The 0.91inch OLED display Module produces white text on black background with very good contrast when supplied with a DC 2.8V supply. The OLED Display Modules also offers a very wide viewing angle.
- 0.91inch small form factor
- 128×32 high resolution
- I2C interface requires only two signal pins
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32)
- No need for the backlight
- The display is self-illuminating
- Power requirement is low
- They are offering the large viewing angle
- Better performance characteristics than traditional LCD and LED displays.
Package Includes :
1 x 0.91inch OLED Module
1 x PH2.0 4Pin