This is an E-Ink display for Raspberry Pi, 2.13inch, 250×122 resolution, with an embedded controller, communicating via SPI interface, supports the black, and white color display.
There is no backlight so it can keep displaying the last content for a long time even when the power is down. As these displays have no backlight panels and it doesn’t need a continuous power supply to display the (static data with periodic intervals) data on the screen, it has a great advantage of ultra-low power consumption. Also, it has a wide viewing angle, great viewing effect under sunlight, Basically, power to the display is only required for refreshing. For connecting with controller boards like Raspberry Pi/Arduino/Nucleo, etc… SPI interface can be used.
To do Hardware and Software setup, please follow this tutorial.
- 2.13″ capacitive touch e-Paper display, 5-point touch, 250×122 pixels
- Supports waken up by user-defined gesture
- No backlight keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra-low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi Zero / Zero W
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi)
1 x Waveshare 2.13inch Touch E-Paper E-Ink Display for Raspberry Pi Zero, 250×122, ABS Case