This product is a specially designed 2.8-inch CM4 touchscreen expansion board for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4. CM4-DISP-BASE-2.8A is a baseboard that can be used with Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4, using 5V/ 2.5A USB Type Powered by the C interface, it can be directly connected to the CM4 core board, equipped with a 2.8-inch IPS display, which can meet the operation of various versions of CM4, and supports camera and video output
The Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 is specifically designed for industrial and embedded systems use. As such, it can be used in digital signage, thin clients, and process automation. It’s built around the same processor as the Raspberry Pi 4 and, as a result, delivers increased performance compared to its predecessors
- Fully laminated touch screen. 2.8″ display with 5-point capacitive touch control, better touch experience from the fully laminated screen, together with 6H toughened glass panel, safer to use.
- Outline dimensions.
- Wide Visual angle and lightning response speed.
- Great and precise color rendition.
- Simple plug-and-play function with USB, HDMI, and also VGA.
- Has a camera holder that can hold up the Raspberry Pi Camera Module V2
1 x Waveshare 2.8″ Touch Screen Expansion For Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4