2D Codes Scanner Module, Supports 4mil High-Density Barcode Scanning, Barcode/QR Code Reader
The Barcode Scanner Module (B) is a Barcode/QR codes scanner module, by using the intelligent image recognition algorithm, it can decode the 1D or 2D code on paper or screen fastly and accurately. Supports a variety of barcode formats and 4mil high-density barcode scanning. Onboard USB and UART interfaces, can be directly plugged into a computer, or be easily integrated into kinds of embedded devices.
Decoding code types:
- Code 11
- Code 39/Code 93
- Code 128/EAN 128
- EAN.UCC Composite
- Interleaved 2 of 5
- Matrix 2 of 5
- MSI Code
- Plessey Code
- QR Code
- Standard 2 of 5
- TLC 39
The default factory setting of the Barcode Scanner Module (B) is USB keyboard mode and key scanning.
- Connect the USB interface of the device to the computer via the USB cable.
- Open a document editor (word or notebook) and click on the document to keep typing.
- Press the button to turn on scanning and scan any barcode. (note that the relevant setting code in the setting manual will not output results and cannot be used for testing.)
- Normally, the scan result will be printed automatically, and the buzzer will sound to indicate that the decoding is successful.
For more setting functions, please check the setup manually in the documentation.
- Plug and Play Device
- Small And Compact Size
- Supports Multiple code formats
- Powerful and Fast Scanning
- High Accuracy for 1D and 2D codes
- Resolution: 640 × 480
- Scan Angels: Pitch ±65°, Skew ±65°, Roll 360°
- Scan Mode: Sensing, Continuous, Manual (Default)
- Accuracy: ≥4mil
- Communication Interface: USB Virtual Port, Uart Port
- Light Source White (Lighting) + Red (Aiming), Both Are Visible Light
- Power Supply: 5v / 3.3v
- Operating: 262mA
- Standby: 75mA
- Boot: 108mA
- Temperature Operating: -20 ~ +60°c
- Dimensions: 29 x 61 mm
1 x Waveshare 2D Codes Scanner Module
1 x Micro-USB Male to USB-A Male Cable- 80 cm
1 x 4 pin UART cable
Be the first to review “Waveshare 2D Codes Scanner Module Supports 4mil High-density Barcode Scanning Barcode/QR code Reader”