This is a 3.2inch HDMI display, 480×800 resolution, supports Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, and Desktop Windows PC.
This is a Waveshare 3.2-inch NO Touch IPS Screen LCD display, with a resolution of 480×800, which supports Raspberry Pi and can also be used as a computer monitor. This LCD can support Raspbian / Ubuntu / Kali / Retropie. The hardware resolution of this LCD is 480×800 but you can change the resolution by software. In Raspbian, these resolution settings can work properly.
- 480×800 hardware resolution.
- IPS technology, high quality and perfectly display from a very wide viewing angle.
- Compatible and Direct-connect with any revision of Raspberry Pi.
- Drivers provided (works with your own Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali/Retropie).
- Supports FBCP software driver as well, allows to config software resolution, and set up dual-display.
- Also works as a computer monitor, in this case, the touch panel is unavailable and an HDMI cable is required.
- HDMI interface for displaying, no I/Os required (however, the touch panel still needs I/Os).
- Multi-languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness adjustment, contrast adjustment, etc.
- Supports 100-level backlight adjustment.
- Supports HDMI audio output.
- 1 x 3.2inch HDMI LCD
- 1 x HDMI connector
- 1 x HDMI to micro HDMI connector
- 1 x Screws pack(5 pieces)
Be the first to review “Waveshare 3.2inch HDMI IPS LCD Display (H), 480×800, Adjustable Brightness, No Touch”