- 480×320 hardware resolution, software configurable up to 1920×1080.
- Resistive touch control.
- IPS technology, high quality and perfect displaying from the very wide viewing angle.
- Compatible and Direct-connect with any revision of Raspberry Pi.
- Drivers provided (works with your own Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali/Retropie).
- Supports FBCP software driver as well, allows to config software resolution, and set up dual-display.
- Also works as a computer monitor, in this case, the touch panel is unavailable and an HDMI cable is required.
- HDMI interface for displaying, no I/Os required (however, the touch panel still needs I/Os).
- Multi-languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness adjustment, contrast adjustment, etc.
- Supports 100-level backlight adjustment.
- Supports HDMI audio output.
- 1 x 3.5inch HDMI LCD
- 1 x HDMI connector
- 1 x HDMI to micro HDMI connector
- 1 x Touch pen
- 1 x Aluminium heat sink
- 1 x Quick start sheet