3.52inch E-Paper HAT, 360 × 240, SPI Interface. E-paper display utilizes microcapsule electrophoretic technology for displaying, the principle is: that charged particles suspended in the clear fluid will move to the sides of the microcapsule when an electric field is applied, making the microcapsule become visible by reflecting ambient light, just as traditional printed paper.
E-paper display will clearly display images/texts under lamplight or natural light requires no backlight and features nearly up to 180° viewing angle. It is usually used as an e-reader due to its paper-like effect.
- No backlight keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra-low power consumption, basically power is only required for refreshing
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards, Jetson Nano
- SPI interface, for connecting with controller boards like Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32, etc.
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V MCUs
- Comes with development resources and manual(driver board schematic, examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
1 x 3.52inch e-Paper HAT
1 x PH2.0 20cm 8Pin
Be the first to review “Waveshare 3.52inch e-Paper HAT 360×240 SPI Interface”