30KG Serial Bus Servo, High Precision And Torque, With Programmable 360 Degrees Magnetic Encoder, Two-Way Feedback, Servo/Motor Mode Switchable. Servos will provide various feedback like position, speed, torque lock, and operating mode (servo mode, servo motor mode, etc.) for advanced projects requiring closed-loop automatic control.
An ideal choice for building quadruped robots, hexapod walkers, robotic arms, and other robotic projects requiring multiple servos.
Up To 30kg.Cm Torque On 12V Voltage, Suitable For Building Quadruped Robots, Hexapod Walkers, Robotic Arms, And Other Robotic Projects Requiring Multiple Servos Adopts a 12-bit high-precision magnetic encoding angle sensor. Compared with the potentiometer, the angle is enlarged to 360°, and the resolution is increased by 4 times. Since there is a gap and no friction between the magnetic encoder and the radial magnet, the lifetime of the servo is effectively extended.
- Quadruped Robots
- Hexapod Walkers
- Robotic Arms
- Other Robotic Projects Requiring Multiple Servos
- Dual Modes: Servo Or Motor
- Acceleration Start-Stop Function
- High Precision And Torque
- Programmable 360 Degrees Magnetic Encoder
- Up To 30kg.Cm Torque On 12V Voltage
- One Button To Calibrate The Middle Position
- Adopts 12-bit high-precision magnetic encoding angle sensor
- Allows Controlling Up To 253 Serial Bus Servos At The Same Time
- The Servos Will Provide Various Feedback Like Position, Load, Speed And Input Voltage In Real Time
To do Hardware and Software setup, please follow this tutorial.
1 x Waveshare 30KG Serial Bus Servo