- 4inch IPS screen, 480×800 hardware resolution.
- Resistive touch control.
- Compatible and Direct-connect with any revision of Raspberry Pi (except the Pi 1 Model B or Pi Zero, which requires an HDMI cable).
- Drivers provided (works with your own Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali/Retropie).
- Also works as a computer monitor, in this case, the touch panel is unavailable and an HDMI cable is required.
- HDMI interface for displaying, no I/Os required (however, the touch panel still needs I/Os).
- 3.5mm audio jack, supports HDMI audio output.
- The backlight can be turned off to lower power consumption.
- 1 x 4 inch HDMI LCD
- 1 x HDMI connector
- 1 x HDMI to micro HDMI connector
- 1 x Touch pen
- 1 x RPi screws pack (4pcs)