This is a Waveshare 4-inch Resistive touch IPS Screen LCD display, with a resolution of 480×800 and a resistive touch panel, which supports Raspberry Pi and can also be used as a computer monitor. Also works as a computer monitor, in this case, the touch panel is unavailable and an HDMI cable is required. This LCD can support Raspbian / Ubuntu / Kali / Retropie. It is compatible and can be directly inserted in any version of Raspberry Pi but for the Raspberry Pi 1 B and Raspberry Pi Zero, an HDMI cable is required separately.
- 4inch IPS screen, 480×800 hardware resolution.
- Resistive touch control.
- Compatible and Direct-connect with any revision of Raspberry Pi (except the Pi 1 Model B or Pi Zero, which requires an HDMI cable).
- Drivers provided (works with your own Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali/Retropie).
- Also works as a computer monitor, in this case, the touch panel is unavailable and an HDMI cable is required.
- HDMI interface for displaying, no I/Os required (however, the touch panel still needs I/Os).
- 3.5mm audio jack, supports HDMI audio output.
- The backlight can be turned off to lower power consumption.
- 1 x 4 inch HDMI LCD
- 1 x HDMI connector
- 1 x HDMI to micro HDMI connector
- 1 x Touch pen
- 1 x RPi screws pack (4pcs)
3 Months Warranty
This item is covered with a standard supplier warranty of 3 months from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This is a quality product & only manufacturing defects are covered under this warranty. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
What voids warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.
Be the first to review “Waveshare 4 Inch Resistive HDMI LCD Display (H) 480×800”