This is a Waveshare 4-inch Resistive touch IPS Screen LCD display, with a resolution of 480×800 and a resistive touch panel, which supports Raspberry Pi and can also be used as a computer monitor. Also works as a computer monitor, in this case, the touch panel is unavailable and an HDMI cable is required. This LCD can support Raspbian / Ubuntu / Kali / Retropie. It is compatible and can be directly inserted in any version of Raspberry Pi but for the Raspberry Pi 1 B and Raspberry Pi Zero, an HDMI cable is required separately.
- 800×480 hardware resolution
- Resistive touch control
- IPS technology, high quality and perfect displaying from the very wide viewing angle
- It is compatible and can be directly inserted in any version of Raspberry Pi (For the Raspberry Pi 1 B and Raspberry Pi Zero, an HDMI cable is required and should be purchased separately).
- Drivers provided (works with your own Raspbian/Ubuntu/kali system directly)
- Also works as a computer monitor, in this case, the touch panel is unavailable and HDMI cable is required
- When only used for display, does not occupy any I/O resources (using touch function will occupy I/O resources).
- It has a 3.5mm audio jack and supports HDMI audio output.
- Back light control to lower power consumption
- 4inch HDMI LCD (H) x1
- HDMI to micro HDMI connector x1
- HDMI connector x1
- Stylus x1
- RPi screws pack (4pcs) x1