To operate this display with Raspberry Pi, refer to the given Software setting and touchscreen calibration
- 800×480 hardware resolution.
- Resistive touch control.
- It is compatible and can be directly inserted into any version of Raspberry Pi.
- Provide driver. (support Raspbian\Ubuntu\Kali and Retropie system).
- When only used for display, does not occupy any I/O resources.
- Only the touch function will occupy I/O resources.
- Support backlight control, more power saving.
New features of the latest version of V2:
- Improve the backlight drive scheme, lower power consumption. (The power consumption of the V1 version is larger)
- Improve the screw locking method, which is more scientific and reliable.
- Improve PCB silkscreen, mark LCD occupied pins. (V1 version is not intuitive enough)
- 1 x 5 inch HDMI LCD
- 1 x HDMI connector
- 1 x HDMI to micro HDMI connector
- 1 x Touch pen
- 1 x RPi screws pack (4pcs)
- 1 x Quick start sheet