- Connect the RGB LCD HAT to the JP1 socket on RGB 50P TO 40/50P adapter with an FFC cable (white).
- Connect the FPC cable (golden) on LCD to the JP3 socket on RGB 50P TO 40/50P adapter.
- Note: Please first unlock the ZIF connector then gently remove/insert the cable. As shown below
- 5 inch IPS screen, 800×480 hardware resolution
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 2B/3B/3B+/3A+/Zero/Zero W/Zero WH
- The LCD is directly driven by Raspberry Pi DPI interface, refresh rate up to 60Hz
- Support Raspbian, Ubuntu, OSMC, etc.
- Backlight can be turned off to lower power consumption
- Compact size, suit for various projects
Note: This item can be used for displaying ONLY, if a touch panel is required, please consider 5inch HDMI Capacitive Touch LCD OR 5 inch HDMI Resistive Touch LCD.
- Material: high-quality bicolour Acrylic, black and white
- Comes with bottom holder, optional tilt angle, 45° or 60°
- Features mounting holes for Raspberry Pi A+/B+/2B/3B/3B+
1 x 5inch 800×480 IPS LCD
1 x RGB LCD HAT (B)
1 x LCD stand (small size)
Be the first to review “Waveshare 5inch Display for Raspberry Pi, 800×480, DPI Interface, IPS, No Touch”