Resistive touchscreens operate by sensing direct pressure applied by the user. It can be activated by pressing it not only with a finger but also with a stylus (unlike the competing capacitive technology). A resistive touch screen consists of a touch layer placed on top of a standard display
- Resistive Touchscreen
- Surface Acoustic Wave Touchscreen
- 800×480 hardware resolution, configurable by software.
- Used with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspberry Pi OS / Ubuntu / Kali and Retropie systems, single touch.
- When used as a computer monitor, supports Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7
- Multi-languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc.
- It has a 3.5mm audio jack and supports HDMI audio output
- Supports VGA input (specific cable is required and should be purchase separately)
1 x Waveshare 5inch Resistive Touch Screen LCD (G), 800×480, HDMI, Various Systems Support