8inch Capacitive Touch Display For Raspberry Pi, 800×480, DSI Interface
- The anti-interference design of LCD FFC line makes it more stable for industrial use.
- The VCOM voltage adjustment resistor can adjust the VCOM voltage to achieve the best display effect.
- The thimble can be used for power supply, reducing tedious wiring.
- Two types of 5V power output interfaces are convenient for users to connect cooling fans or supply power to other low-power devices.
- The camera hole is reserved on the touch panel, which is convenient for users to integrate an external camera.
- The large cover design makes it easy to design the case and is easy to be embedded in various equipment.
- The chip nuts support and fix the Raspberry Pi mainboard to the back of the LCD, and the structure is more compact.
- 8inch capacitive touch screen. 800×480 hardware resolution
- Capacitive touch panel, support 5-point touch
- Supports Pi 4B/3B+/3A+/3B/2B/B+/A+. Another adapter cable is required for CM3/3+/4a:DSI-Cable-15cm
- Directly drive LCD through DSI interface of Raspberry Pi, refresh rate up to 60Hz
- Working with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspberry Pi OS/Ubuntu/Kali and WIN 10 IoT, driver-free.
- Support backlight adjusts by software
- 8inch DSI LCD x1
- FPC 15PIN 1.0 pitch 50mm (opposite sides) x2
- 2PIN wire 10cm x1
- Screws pack x1
3 Months Warranty
This item is covered with a standard supplier warranty of 3 months from the time of delivery against manufacturing defects only. This is a quality product & only manufacturing defects are covered under this warranty. Reimbursement or replacement will be done against manufacturing defects.
What voids warranty:
If the product is subject to misuse, tampering, static discharge, accident, water or fire damage, use of chemicals & soldered or altered in any way.
Be the first to review “Waveshare 8inch Capacitive Touch Display for Raspberry Pi, DSI Interface, 800?480”