8DP-CAPLCD is a mini universal capacitive touch screen with HD resolution and is compatible with most standard HDMI devices.
As it is thin and light with toughened glass capacitive touch panel, 8DP-CAPLCD is excellent in display and has a smooth multi-touch effect.
The baseboard comes with fixed nuts, which enables users to integrate it into an all-in-one project more conveniently.
- 8-inch IPS screen with a hardware resolution of 1280 x 800.
- 10-point capacitive touch, with tempered glass panel, hardness up to 6H.
- Adopting optical bonding touch technology, the display effect is better.
- Supports Raspberry Pi OS / Ubuntu / Kali and Retropie when used with Raspberry Pi.
- Supports Windows 11 / 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 when used as a computer monitor.
- Support multi-language OSD menu (can be used for power control, adjusting brightness/contrast, etc.)
- Support HDMI audio output, onboard 3.5mm headphone jack, and 4PIN speaker jack.
- Model: 8DP-CAPLCD
- Input Voltage 4.75- 5.25 V
- Input Current 750 800 TBD
- Viewing Angle: 178
- Resolution: 1280 x 800
- Touch screen dimensions: 194.00 (H) × 119.00 (V) × 2 (D)
- Display dimensions: 114.66 (H) × 184.16 (V) × 2.6 (D)
- Display area: 107.64 (H) × 172.22 (V)
- Pixel pitch: 0.13455 (H) × 0.13455 (V)
- Color gamut: 62%
- Maximum brightness: 400
- Contrast: 1200:1
- Backlight adjustment: OSD menu dimming
- Refresh Rate: 60 Hz
- Display port: Standard HDMI port
- Power port: 5V Type-C power supply
- Power Consumption: 4
1 x Waveshare 8inch Capacitive Touch Display, Optical Bonding Toughened Glass Panel, 1280×800, IPS, HDMI Interface
Be the first to review “Waveshare 8inch Capacitive Touch Display, Optical Bonding Toughened Glass Panel, 1280×800, IPS, HDMI Interface”