ARPI600 is a Raspberry Pi Expansion Board, it simply adapts the Raspberry Pi GPIO interface to Arduino pinouts making it possible to use your Raspberry Pi with a precious number of Arduino shields and hardware/software resources. The ARPI600 also supports XBee modules, adds up wireless features without having to hassle up with wires.
What’s onboard ARPI600:
- Arduino connector: for connecting Arduino shields
- ICSP interface : Arduino ICSP
- XBee connector: for connecting XBee communication modules
- Sensor interface: for connecting sensors
- Raspberry Pi connector: for connecting Raspberry Pi
- USB TO UART
- TLC1543: AD converter
- PCF8563 : RTC
- 32.768KHz crystal: for RTC
- Power indicator
- XBee state LED
- XBee and Arduino interface RESET button
- XBee EasyLink button
- RTC battery holder: for the CR1220 button battery
- TLC1543 reference voltage configuration jumper
- RTC jumper
- UART jumper
- Arduino AD selection jumper
- Arduino I2C selection jumper
- Arduino SPI selection jumper
To explore more about this module, please follow this link .
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards, Jetson Nano.
- Compatible with Arduino UNO, Leonardo, easy to connect with various Arduino shields.
- XBee connector for connecting various XBee modules.
- Sensor interface for connecting various sensors.
- USB TO UART onboard for serial port debugging, also can be configured as an XBee USB adapter.
- Onboard ADC, 10 bit, 38KSPS, 11 channels (6 channels for Arduino interface, 5 channels for sensors).
- Onboard RTC.
1 x ARPI600
1 x USB type A plug to mini-B plug cable
1 x RPi Screws Set
Be the first to review “Waveshare Adapter Board for Arduino and Raspberry Pi”