The BME680 Environmental Sensor is a four-in-one environmental sensor that can measure temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, and air quality. It is compact, low power, and suitable for smart homes, mobile application environment monitoring, wearable devices, etc.
For Software setup, please follow this tutorial.
- Onboard BME680 sensor to measure temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, and gas
- Supports I2C communication, I2C address configurable, with I2C bus cascading support
- Supports SPI communication, enabled via CS pin (I2C bus by default)
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V level
- Comes with online development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi / Raspberry Pi Pico / Arduino / ESP32)
1 x Waveshare BME680 Environmental Sensor, Supports Temperature / Humidity / Barometric Pressure / Gas Detection