If you are in the situation of searching for a fingerprint Reader board at a low cost for your DIY project, or if you need to present a complex circuit with the sensor. So, here is the Waveshare Capacitive Fingerprint Reader that will be beneficial for you to build your project within budget.
Waveshare Capacitive Fingerprint Reader has been designed to offer a practical and cost-effective solution for all those projects that need a small and robust board. Learn how to set up the programming environment and get the hardware up and running, ready for your projects, in minutes.
The Capacitive Fingerprint Reader is a standard fingerprinting module designed for secondary development, allows fast and stable fingerprint verification. Based on a high-speed digital processor STM32F105R8, combined with a high-security commercial fingerprinting algorithm, and advanced semiconductor sensor, the Capacitive Fingerprint Reader becomes a simple but smart integration module, provides functionalities like fingerprint enrolling, image processing, feature finding, the template generating and storing, fingerprint matching and searching, etc.
- Fingerprint lock
- Fingerprint safe deposit box
- Access control system
- Clock in and out
Explore more Fingerprint Sensors click the link Fingerprint Sensor
- Easy to use by some simple commands, you don’t have to know any fingerprint technology or the module inter structure/calculation
- Commercial fingerprinting algorithm, stable performance, fast verification
- Sensitive detection, just touch the collecting window lightly, without pressing
- Allows to freely input/output fingerprint images, fingerprint feature files, and other fingerprinting actions
- Dual communication, UART or USB
- The processor will enter sleep and wake up when detecting, achieves low power consumption
- Comes with rich related resources (software on PC, development SDK, tools, and examples for Raspberry/Arduino/STM32)
1 x Capacitive Fingerprint Reader
1 x PH2.0 wire 20cm 6Pin