This is a CM4 To Pi 4B Adapter for Raspberry Pi and is an alternative solution for Raspberry Pi 4B. Onboard 4 x USB3.0 ports, Gigabit Ethernet port, PoE header, and so on.
- Onboard standard CM4 connector, support access to CM4 Lite / eMMc series boards with Quad Core Cortex A72 64-bit processor, more powerful performance
- Easily compatible with the interfaces of Raspberry Pi 4B board, the DISPLAY port position is inconsistent with the main board of Raspberry Pi 4B
- Onboard 4-ch USB 3.0 ports, compatible with USB 2.0 / 1.1 transmission
- Onboard RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet port, 10 / 100 / 1000 M adaptive
- Onboard PoE header, for connecting PoE HATs
- DSI interface is DSI1
- USB Type C interface is for the power supply or can be used as the USB SLAVE interface for programming images
- Do not connect to other devices when using the micro USB port to program the image for ensuring the power supply of CM4
- CM4 must be provided by 5V 2A, or it will shut down, lower frequency, etc.
1 x Waveshare CM4 To Pi 4B Adapter for Raspberry Pi
Be the first to review “Waveshare CM4 To Pi 4B Adapter for Raspberry Pi Alternative Solution for Raspberry Pi 4B, CM4 optional”