The Compute Module IO Board Plus is a development board which you can plug a Raspberry Pi Compute Module into, and make use of the resources of Pi more flexibly. It is compatible with the Compute Module IO Board V3 from the Raspberry Pi Foundation, along with various common-use components.
- Compatible with the Compute Module IO Board V3 from the Raspberry Pi Foundation.
- Raspberry Pi GPIO header, for connecting sorts of Raspberry Pi HATs.
- Arduino connectivity also supports Arduino shields.
- 1-WIRE interface, for connecting single-bus devices like DS18B20.
- 4 x keys, 4 x LEDs, and 1 x Buzzer, for I/O testing.
- Onboard USB HUB, allows connecting more USB devices.
- IR receiver and IR remote control is available.
- Onboard USB TO UART, for serial debugging.
- Sensor interface.
- 10-bit ADC, 38KSPS, 11-ch (6-ch for Arduino interface, 5-ch for sensors).
- 16-bit DAC, 2-ch.
- Onboard RTC, is one of the most common and useful functions.
- Compute Module interface: for connecting Compute Module (CM3 / CM3L / CM3+ / CM3+L)
- Compute Module GPIO header: breakout all the Compute Module pins
- Raspberry Pi GPIO header: for connecting Raspberry Pi HATs
- CSI interface: camera ports, for connecting Raspberry Pi Camera
- DSI interface: display ports, for connecting Raspberry Pi LCD
- Voltage regulator: 3.3V / 2.5V / 1.8V
- ACT indicator: indicating the Micro SD card status
- TLC1543: AD converter
- DAC8552: 16-bit DAC, 2-ch
- DS3231: high-precision RTC chip, I2C interface
- RTC battery holder: supports CR1220 batteries
- Crystal: 12MHz
1 x Waveshare Compute Module IO Board Plus, for Raspberry Pi CM3 / CM3L / CM3+ / CM3+L
Be the first to review “Waveshare Compute Module IO Board Plus, for Raspberry Pi CM3 / CM3L / CM3+ / CM3+L”