This is a calibrated digital temperature and humidity module with onboard sensor DHT22 (AM2302), which features higher accuracy and a wider measuring range than DHT11. It can be used for detecting ambient temperature and humidity, through the standard single-wire interface.DHT22 Digital Temperature & Humidity Sensor is a low-cost digital temperature and humidity sensor. It uses a capacitive humidity sensor and a thermistor to measure the surrounding air and spits out a digital signal on the data pin (no analog input pins needed).
Note: Simply connect the first pin on the left to 3-5V power, the second pin to your data input pin, and the rightmost pin to the ground. Although it uses a single wire to send data it is not Dallas One Wire compatible! If you want multiple sensors, each one must have its own data pin!
- Ultra-Low Power.
- No Additional Components.
- Long-Distance Signal Transmission.
- All Calibration, Digital Output & Completely Interchangeable.
- Relative Humidity & Temperature Measurement.
- Humidity Measurement Precision: 2-5% RH.
- Temperature Measurement Precision: 0.5 deg C.
1 x Waveshare DHT22 temperature-humidity Sensor