The SGP40 VOC Sensor is a digital VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) sensor module that incorporates SGP40, designed for air quality monitoring. It can be used to measure fire coal, natural gas emissions, cigarette/cooking smoke, and emissions from constructing activity, decoration material, furniture, home appliances, then generate digital signals for triggering air treatment devices. The SGP40 VOC Sensor is small in size for easy integration into air treatment devices and air quality monitors, definitely an ideal choice for learning air quality monitoring.
- Incorporates SGP40, for measuring 0 ~ 1000 ppm of ethanol equivalents
- Features humidity-compensation and low-heat-dissipation, providing outstanding performance on sorts of environments
- Digital I2C output, less interference
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V operating voltage
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
1 x Waveshare Digital SGP40 VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) Gas Sensor, I2C Bus