The ESP32-S3-Pico is a low-cost, high-performance microcontroller development board with a compact size and rich peripheral interfaces.
Adopts ESP32-S3R2 as the main chip, which is an MCU chip with integrated 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 5 (LE).
The interface chips are CH343 and CH334, so you can experience the fun of USB and UART development with a single USB-C port, and no more trouble switching interfaces.
The DC-DC chip adopts MP28164, a high-efficiency buck-boost chip, which adopts PWM fixed-frequency current control mode to optimize circuit stability and response speed.
- Adopts ESP32-S3R2 as the main chip.
- Comes with an Xtensa 32-bit LX7 dual-core processor, capable of running at 240 MHz.
- Integrated 512KB SRAM, 384KB ROM, 2MB PSRAM, and 16MB Flash memory.
- Type-C connector, easier to use.
- Onboard CH343 and CH334 chips can meet the needs of USB and UART development via a Type-C interface.
- Onboard DC-DC chip MP28164, high-efficiency DC-DC buck-boost chip with load current up to 2A.
- Supports multiple low-power operating states, the adjustable balance between communication distance, data rate, and power consumption to meet the power requirements of various application scenarios.
- 27 × multi-function GPIO headers.
- Castellated module allows soldering directly to carrier boards.
- Rich peripheral interfaces, including full-speed USB OTG, SPI, I2C, UART, ADC, PWM, and DVP (8-bit ~ 16-bit camera interface), LCD interfaces (8-bit ~ 16-bit parallel RGB, I8080, MOTO6800), etc. to achieve various functions flexibly.
1 x Waveshare ESP32-S3 Microcontroller, 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Development Board, dual-core processor with frequency up to 240 MHz
Be the first to review “Waveshare ESP32-S3 Microcontroller, 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Development Board, dual-core processor with frequency up to 240 MHz”