Hall Effect Sensor Module is used to Detect the proximity of a magnet. It is very much Smaller in size. When the magnetic field rises above a threshold level, the open-collector output transistor switches on, which pulls the logic-compatible output low and illuminates the on board LED indicator.
Module with Hall sensor with analog and digital output. It works with voltage from 2.3 V to 5.3 V. It provides the detection of a magnetic field. The output voltage of the sensor is proportional to the value of the induction of the magnetic field.
- VCC ↔ 2.3V ~ 5.3V
- GND ↔ power supply ground
- AOUT ↔ MCU.IO (analog output)
- DOUT ↔ MCU.IO (digital output)
- 49E hall sensor
- Features wide-range voltage comparator LM393
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Signal output indicator
- The kit includes a cable with female ends
1 x Hall Sensor
1 x 4-pin custom connector jumper wire