IMX462-127 IR-CUT Camera, Starlight Camera Sensor, Onboard ISP, Fixed-Focus, 2MP.Onboard 1/2.8 inch Sony starlight camera sensor, IMX462 2MP Starlight Camera adopts back-illuminated pixel technology, which can realize high-quality imaging in visible light and near-infrared band.
Onboard IR-CUT, IXM462 2MP Starlight Camera can be switched to day or night mode freely with a resolution up to 1920 x 1080. With ISP, the camera has a better imaging effect. Also, we provide 99° and 127° field of view options, which you can choose according to your needs.e IMX462 camera is used on the NVIDIA platform to install the relevant driver and load the new device tree file. Currently supports Jetson Nano, Jetson Xavier NX, Jetson TX2 NX, and Jetson AGX Xavier.
Note: AGX Xavier and other interfaces are packaged differently, and you need to purchase or make an adapter board to support them.
- Built-In IR-CUT
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi series boards and Jetson Nano
- Clear Imaging Even In Low Light Conditions
- Correct Color Deviation Of Infrared Camera During The Daytime, Better Imaging Effect
- Integrated Image Signal Processing Circuit, Clearer Imaging Effect
- Direct Connect To Raspberry Pi Different Variants Including 4B/3B+/3A+/3B/2B/B+/A+
1 x IMX462-127 2MP Starlight Camera
1 x Connecting Cables