This is an Industrial Grade Isolated RS232 to RS485 Converter from Waveshare asynchronous bidirectional converter, which features electromagnet isolation. The internal TVS bidirectional transient suppression diode and detonator to protect the device from unstable working.
It has onboard unibody power supply isolation which provides stable isolated voltage and needs no extra power supply for the isolated terminal. The unibody ADI magnetical isolation allows signal isolation, high reliability, strong anti-interference, low power consumption. The onboard TVS (Transient Voltage Suppressor), effectively suppresses surge voltage and transient spike voltage in the circuit with lightning-proof & anti-electrostatic.
Resettable fuse and protection diodes, ensures the current/voltage stable outputs, provides over-current/over-voltage protection, improves shock resistance.
- Compatible with RS232/RS485 standard, converting the RS232 signal into balanced differential RS485 signal.
- Stable transmission at the rate of 300~115200bps.
- About 1200m transmission distance of RS485, about 15m transmission distance of RS232
- Integrates optional RS485 output terminal 120R resistor, enabled/disabled via a switch.
- DC-005 power jack allows 6V~36V DC wide-range input, which suits different application situations.
- 3x LED indicators, easy to check the operating status: power, transmitting, and receiving.
- Aluminum alloy enclosure with sandblasting and anodic oxidation, solid and durable.
1 x Industrial Grade Isolated RS232 to RS485 Converter (Without Power Adapter)
1 x 1.5m male-to-female serial cable
Be the first to review “Waveshare Industrial Grade Isolated RS232 to RS485 Converter (Without Power Adapter)”