This is an industrial 8-ch relay module controlled via RS485 bus, utilizing Modbus RTU protocol. It features embedded protection circuits such as power isolation, ADI magnetical isolation, and TVS diode, etc. It also comes with an ABS enclosure.
Hardware Analysis Industrial Modbus RTU 8-ch Relay Module
The Modbus RTU Relay is very easy to use. Due to its fast communication, stability, reliability, and safety, it is an ideal choice for industrial control equipment and/or applications with high communication requirements.
- Configurable device address (1~255), multi-devices can be cascaded on RS485 bus
- Features flash-on, flash-off function, bypassing an argument to the command, it is possible to turn on the relay for a while and then close it automatically
- Onboard unibody power supply isolation, provides stable isolated voltage, needs no extra power supply for the isolated terminal
- Onboard unibody ADI magnetical isolation, allows signal isolation, high reliability, strong anti-interference, low power consumption
- Onboard TVS (Transient Voltage Suppressor), effectively suppress surge voltage and transient spike voltage in the circuit, lightning-proof & anti-electrostatic
- Onboard Optocoupler isolation, prevent the relay from being interfered with by a high-voltage circuit
- Reverse-proof circuit, prevent the circuit from being damaged accidentally by incorrect connection
- High-quality relay, contact rating: ≤10A 250VAC/30VDC
- Rail-mounted ABS plastic enclosure, easy to install, safe to use
- 3 LEDs for indicating the MCU status and signal transceiving status
1 x Modbus RTU Relay
Be the first to review “Waveshare Industrial Modbus RTU 8-Channel Relay Module RS485 Bus, Multi Protection (Without Power Adapter)”