The RS232/485 TO ETH is an industrial RS232/RS485 to Ethernet converter, which allows bi-directional transparent data transmission between RS232/RS485 and RJ45 port Ethernet, even at the same time. It can be configured via a webpage, AT commands, serial protocol, and network protocol provides configuration protocol that can be integrated into your own software.
It supports customized heartbeat packets and customized registration packets which makes sure the connection is truthful, as well as actively retrieving sensor data and auto passing the registered packet as identifier after the connection is established so that different devices can be distinguished.
The RS485 to Ethernet Converter comes with several working modes such as TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP Server, UDP Client, HTTPD Client (supports GET and POST). etc.
- M4 series 32-bit ARM processor with up to 120MHz frequency, fast speed, stable and reliable
- 10/100M Auto-MDI/MDIX Ethernet interface, regardless of cross-over or straight-through cable
- Both RS232 and RS485 interface allows working independently at the same time, without interfering each other
- Configurable baud rate (600bps~230.4Kbps), supports five parity check options: None, Odd, Even, Mark, Space
- Multi indicators, for monitoring, communicating, and working status
- Supports Modbus, suit for industrial application
- The keepAlive mechanism, detects a broken connection, auto re-connecting
- Supports DNS domain name resolution, configurable DNS server
- Supports DHCP, auto-obtained IP, or static IP
- Firmware is upgradable via the network
- Restore to factory settings via software and/or hardware
- Comes with a default MAC address, which is customizable
- Provided software: module configuration software, TCP/UDP testing tool, VCOM virtual serial port software
- Example code: host computer (socket ), VB, C++, Delphi, Android, iOS, etc.
1 x RS232/485 TO ETH
1 x Ethernet cable
1 x Male-to-Female serial cable
1 x Female-to-Female serial cable
Be the first to review “Waveshare Industrial RS232/RS485 to Ethernet Converter (EU) (Without Power Adapter)”