This is a High-accuracy good quality IR sensor from Waveshare. Infrared Obstacle Avoidance IR Sensor Module (Active Low) has a pair of infrared transmitting and receiving tubes. When the transmitted light waves are reflected back, the reflected IR waves will be received by the receiver tube. The onboard LM393 voltage comparator circuitry does the processing and the green indicator LED comes to life.
The module features a 4 wire interface with Vcc, GND, DOUT, and an AOUT pin on its tail. It works fine with 3.3 to 5V levels. Upon hindrance/reflectance, the output pin gives out a digital signal (a low-level signal). The onboard preset helps to fine-tune the range of operation, the effective distance range is 2cm to 30cm.
- Robot path tracking
- Obstacle-avoiding car
- Pipeline counter
- Easy to assemble and use
- Onboard detection indication
- The effective distance range of 2cm to 30cm
- A preset knob to fine-tune distance range
- If there is an obstacle, the indicator lights on the circuit board.
- Emitting a beam of infrared, and receive the reflected beam
- Features wide-range voltage comparator LM393
- Adjustable sensitivity
1 x Infrared Proximity Sensor
1 x XH2.54 4PIN wire