Mini Liquid Level Sensor is designed to be inserted vertically into wet environments to detect liquid level from 0 to 1.88” (48mm) or as an alarm. The 28090 sensor has a single analog output which may be directly connected to the Propeller Activity Board 4-channel A/D converter or easily interfaced with the MCP3002 A/D with a FLiP Multicore Microcontroller. The 28090 mini liquid level sensor is ideal for water level alarms for moisture-sensitive environments, water level indicator for fluid reservoirs, and stream-level indicator when used in a controlled reservoir (stream well).
The sensor is used for determining the liquid’s level in the vessel. It is powered with the voltage from 2.0 V to 5.0 V. The output is an analogue voltage that increases its value along with the depth of immersion of the probe which makes it compatible with most of the development kits, for example, Arduino. The device works in the range of up to 48 mm.
- Water level alarm for moisture-sensitive environments
- Water level indicator for fluid reservoirs
- Stream-level indicator when used in a controlled reservoir (stream well)
- Output voltage boosts along with the immersion depth of the module.
- Supported by Blockly Prop and C library interfaces
- 2V to 5V analog output is easy to read by many controllers or A/D converters
- 9in (22cm) 3-pin female-female extension cable included
- 2.0mm mounting holes allow for rigid installation
- Detects tiny amounts of change in liquid levels in tight-space applications
- Fast response time
- Suitable for a variety of non-corrosive or non-toxic liquids (not meant for foods)
1 x Waveshare Liquid Level Sensor