The Waveshare Pico-RTC-DS3231 IC Test Board is an RTC expansion module specialized for Raspberry Pi Pico. It incorporates high precision RTC chip DS3231 and uses I2C bus for communication. More external sensors are allowed to be connected to the stackable design.
Note: Battery is not included with the product due to shipping restrictions.
To use this camera, please follow this tutorial for software setup.
- Standard Raspberry Pi Pico header supports Raspberry Pi Pico series
- Onboard high precision RTC chip DS3231, with backup battery holder
- Real-Time Clock Counts Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Date of the Month, Month, Day of the Week, and Year with Leap-Year Compensation Valid Up to 2100
- Optional format: 24-hour OR 12-hour with an AM/PM indicator
- 2x programable alarm clock
- Comes with development resources and manual (Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ and MicroPython examples)
1 x Pico-RTC-DS3231 IC Test Board
Be the first to review “Waveshare Pico-RTC-DS3231 IC Test Board”