This is the PL2303 USB UART converter Board. This is a great little tool for embedded systems that require a serial connection to a computer. The board can simply attach to a USB-C bus and will appear as a standard COM port.
Pin connections of PL2303 USB UART Board:
- VCCIO ↔ 3.3V or 5V output (the module is powered from USB, and the onboard jumper should be shorted to 3.3V or 5V)
- GND ↔ GND
- TXD ↔ MCU.RX (signal direction: MCU.RX << PL2303 << PC.TX)
- RXD ↔ MCU.TX (signal direction: MCU.TX >> PL2303 >> PC.RX)
- Adopts PL2303GS new version device
- Supports windows XP/7/8/10/11/…
- 3x LED indicators: TXD, RXD, PWR
1 x PL2303 USB UART Board (Type C)
1 x 4-pin custom connector jumper wire
soorajthevally (verified owner) –
Works fine with windows 11 and appreciate that you send the jumper wires needed for it.