The PoE HAT (E) is a mini 802.3af-compliant Power Over Ethernet accessory for the Raspberry Pi 3B+/4B. By using this small HAT and some proper 802.3af-compliant power-sourcing equipments, it is possible to provide both network connection and power supply for your Raspberry Pi in only one Ethernet cable.
This is a mini IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE HAT for Raspberry Pi 3B+/4B. If you already have an IEEE 802.3af-compliant PoE router or switch, with this HAT you can provide both network connection and power supply for your Raspberry Pi in one cable.
- Supports Raspberry Pi 3B+/4B, compatible with the Raspberry Pi official case
- PoE (Power Over Ethernet) capability, IEEE 802.3af-compliant
- Fully isolated switched-mode power supply (SMPS)
- Smaller and more flexible with a more compact component layout
- POE Power Input: 37v ~ 57v Dc In
- Power Output: 5v 2.5a Dc Out
- Network Standard: IEEE 802.3 af POE
- Dimensions: 65.00 × 32.00mm
- Weight: 10g
1 x Waveshare Power over Ethernet HAT (E) for Raspberry Pi 3B+/4B
Be the first to review “Waveshare Power over Ethernet HAT (E) for Raspberry Pi 3B+/4B, 802.3af-compliant”