The R800C GSM/GPRS HAT is a handy, low-power Raspberry Pi HAT which features multi-communication functionalities: GSM, GPRS, and phone calls, applicable to countries or regions with 2G network coverage, up to 85.6kbps GPRS speed. It allows your Pi to easily make a telephone call, send messages, connect to wireless Internet, and so on.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards and Jetson Nano
- Supports SMS, phone call, GPRS, TCP/IP, DTMF, HTTP, FTPl, etc.
- UART interface, for connecting controller boards like Arduino/STM32
- Onboard voltage translator, 3.3V by default, switch to 5V via jumper
- 2x LED indicators, easy to monitor the working status
- SIM card slot, supports 1.8V/3V SIM card
- Baudrate: 2400bps ~ 115200bps (115200bps by default)
- Control via AT commands (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005, and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Supports SIM application toolkit: GSM 11.14 Release 99
- Comes with online development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32)
1 x Waveshare R800C GSM/GPRS HAT For Raspberry Pi
Be the first to review “Waveshare R800C GSM/GPRS HAT For Raspberry Pi”