There’s no AD/DA function on the Raspberry Pi GPIO interface, this may trouble you in the Pi development. However, it won’t be a problem anymore. The High-Precision AD/DA Board allows you to add high-precision AD/DA functions to the Raspberry Pi.
What’s on Board
- Raspberry Pi GPIO interface: for connecting with the Pi
- AD/DA input/output : screw terminals
- AD input: pin headers, the pinout is compatible with Waveshare sensor interface standard, easy to connect various analog sensor modules
- 7.68M crystal
- LM285-2.5: provides the reference voltage for the ADC chip
- LED output indicator
- 10K potentiometer
- DAC8552 : 16bit high-precision DAC, 2ch
- Power indicator
- ADS1256 : 24bit high-precision ADC, 8ch (4ch differential input)
- ADC testing jumper
- DAC testing jumper
- Power selection jumper
- ADC reference ground configuration: when AD single inputted, the AINCOM is reference terminal, can be connected to GND or external reference voltage
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards, Jetson Nano.
- ADS1256, 8ch 24bit high-precision ADC (4ch differential input), 30ksps sampling rate.
- DAC8552, 2ch 16bit high-precision DAC.
- Input interface via pin headers, for connecting analog signal.
- The pinout is compatible with the Waveshare sensor interface standard, easy to connect various analog sensor modules.
- Onboard input/output interface via screw terminals, for connecting analog/digital signal.
- Features AD/DA detect circuit, easy for signal demonstration.
1 x High-Precision AD/DA Board
1 x RPi screws pack (2pcs)