The RS485 TO ETH module provides an easy way to communicate between RS485 and RJ45 port Ethernet. It can be configured via a webpage, AT commands, serial protocol, and network protocol provides configuration protocol that can be integrated into your own software.
It supports customized heartbeat packets and customized registration packets which makes sure the connection is truthful, as well as actively retrieving sensor data and auto passing the registered packet as identifier after the connection is established so that different devices can be distinguished.
The RS485 to Ethernet Converter comes with several working modes such as TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP Server, UDP Client, HTTPD Client (supports GET and POST). etc.
- M0 series 32-bit ARM processor, fast speed, high efficiency
- 10/100M Auto-MDI/MDIX Ethernet interface, regardless of cross-over or straight-through cable
- Configurable RS485 baud rate (600bps~230.4Kbps), supports five parity check options: None, Odd, Even, Mark, Space
- Available working modes: TCP Server, TCP Client, UDP Server, UDP Client, HTTPD Client (supports GET and POST)
- Supports DNS domain name resolution, configurable DNS server
- Supports DHCP, auto-obtained IP, or static IP
- Firmware is upgradable via the network
- Restore to factory settings via software and/or hardware
- Comes with a default MAC address, which is customizable
- Provided software: module configuration software, TCP/UDP testing tool, VCOM virtual serial port software
- Example code: host computer (socket ), VB, C++, Delphi, Android, iOS, etc.
1 x RS485 to Ethernet Converter for EU
1 x 5V 5V Power Adapter with EU Input Plug