This is a Waveshare Servo Driver HAT (B) for Raspberry Pi, 16-Channel, 12-bit, I2C. Needless to say, the Raspberry Pi is powerful enough in most cases, yet it’s not that good at providing precise PWM output. You may have tried to control a robotic arm or a hexapod walker by using the Pi, but finally, get frustrated due to the limited number of PWM outputs and the jittering servo. Now you get a new option to bring your ideas to life, we prepare this useful Servo Driver HAT for you.
This HAT can be used to drive servos such as:
- SG90 Servo
- MG90S Servo
- MG996R Servo
Note: Raspberry pi is not included in this kit. You have to buy it separately
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards, Jetson Nano
- I2C controlled, using only 2 pins
- Up to 16-Channel servo/PWM outputs, 12-bit resolution for each channel (4096 scales)
- Integrates 5V regulator, up to 3A output current, can be powered from the battery through VIN terminal
- Standard servo interface supports commonly used servo such as SG90, MG90S, MG996R, etc.
- Reserved I2C control pins, allows working with other control boards
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples in python like Bluetooth/WiFi remote control)
1 x Waveshare Servo Driver HAT (B) for Raspberry Pi, 16-Channel, 12-bit, I2C