The Pico-SIM7020E-NB-IoT is an NB-IoT (Narrow Band-Internet of Things) module designed for Raspberry Pi Pico. It supports multiple NB-IoT frequency band, can be controlled via serial AT commands, and supports communication protocols like HTTP/MQTT/LWM2M/COAP, etc. Due to the advantages of low delay, low power, low cost, and wide coverage, it is the ideal choice for IoT applications such as intelligent instruments, asset tracking, remote monitoring, and so on.Via NB-IoT network, the Pico is able to fetch weather information by HTTP GET, and send its temperature to server via HTTP POST, then display it on webpage in real time
- Standard Raspberry Pi Pico header, supports Raspberry Pi Pico series boards.
- UART communication, serial AT commands control, multiple communication protocols support, multiple cloud platform support.
- Integrates 3.7V Li-Po battery connector and recharge circuit, allows being powered from external rechargeable Li-po battery, or recharge it in turn.
- 2 x LED indicators, for monitoring the module operating status.
- Onboard Nano SIM card slot for NB-IoT specific card.
- Comes with development resources and manual (Micro Python examples).
- Power: Connect Li-polymer battery to the PH2.0 connector or the DC power to the USB port of Raspberry Pi Pico
1 X Pico-SIM7020E-NB-IoT
1 X Antenna
2 X 20PIN female pin header
1 X 40PIN male pin header
1 X 3.7V rechargeable Li-po battery
Be the first to review “Waveshare SIM7020E NB-IoT Module For Raspberry Pi Pico for Asia”