SIM7600X 4G Communication Module, Multi-Band Support, Compatible With 4G/3G/2G, With GNSS Positioning, 4G Module Optional. Supports multiple power supply methods: USB port, VIN pin, and VBAT pin (for 3.7V lithium battery).Onboard multiple protection circuits: TVS protection for SIM card, power supply isolation between the USB port and pin header, VIN pin power supply anti-reverse, and so on, more safe and reliable. 2x LED indicators, easy to monitor the operating status.
Adopts SIMCOM recommended power supply solution, supports 5~26V wide voltage power supply and 3A high current output, to prevent the module from dropping and restarting due to the large instantaneous power consumption, more stable and reliable in industrial use. The Onboard Nano SIM card slot, supports 1.8V and 3V SIM cards, near the edge of the board design, for easy accessing SIM card Comes with online development resources and a manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Jetson Nano/Arduino/STM32). Adapting 3-ch antenna connector, IPEX antenna connector version, and SMA connector version optional, supports mass customization
- Compatible with 2G/3G/4G network
- Supports dial-up, telephone calls, SMS, TCP, UDP, MQTT, DTMF, HTTP, FTP, etc.
- Supports GPS, BeiDou, Glonass, GALILEO, QZSS, LBS base station positioning
- Onboard USB and UART interface, for dial-up Internet access, cloud platform communication, GNSS positioning, etc.
- Castellated holes with immersion gold design, small size, easy to integrate into the device by soldering directly or inserting via the pin header
- Adapting USB/UART/SIM card/GPIO control pins, easy to develop and debug, better expansibility
- Built-in voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V MCU motherboards such as STM32/ESP32/Arduino
1 x Waveshare SIM7600G-H 4G Communication Module, Compatible with 4G/3G/2G and GNSS Positioning