This is a global band industrial grade 4G dongle, which features up to 150Mbps downlink rate and 50Mbps uplink rate, supports operating systems including Windows/Linux/Android. By simply connecting it to a laptop, PC, Raspberry Pi, drone, industrial computer, or other IoT host device, it is easy to use a 4G network connection on the go.
The SIM7600G-H 4G DONGLE has global band support i.e. 2G, 3G, and 4G bands communication. The 4G Dongle stands for idealized data rate, the actual data rate may fluctuate greatly, depending on factors like network coverage, traffic congestion, base station condition, etc.
The Dongle has multi-system support just plug it into the USB port, go through some driver installation and simple configuration, the high-speed 4G network connection would be ready to use. Based on cloud communication it has USB/UART communication interfaces and supports TCP/UDP/FTP/FTPS/HTTP/HTTPS communication protocol.
The flexible structure antenna design allows multidimensional rotation for better connection.
- Supports 2G/3G/4G network connection, global band.
- The driver provided, for operating systems including Windows/Linux/Android.
- Supports network protocols such as TCP/IP/IPV4/IPV6/Multi-PDP/FTP/FTPS/HTTP/HTTPS/DNS.
- Onboard USB port, for directly connecting with ARM/X86 hosts or another industrial computer.
- Onboard UART port with hardware flow control, for connecting with host boards like Arduino/STM32.
- Onboard GNSS connecting, supports GPS, Beidou, Glonass, LBS base station positioning (additional GNSS antenna is required but NOT included).
- Nano SIM card slot supports 1.8V / 3V nano-SIM card.
- 3x LED indicators, easy to monitor the working status.
- Portable customized enclosure, mini size, nice looking.
- Baudrate support: 300bps ~ 4Mbps (115200bps by default).
- Baudrate auto-negotiation: 9600bps ~ 115200bps.
1 x SIM7600G-H 4G DONGLE
1 x 360 Degree Foldable LTE Antenna
1 x USB extension cable
1 x 6PIN jumper wire
1 x Screws tool kit
Be the first to review “Waveshare SIM7600G-H 4G DONGLE, GNSS Positioning, Global Band Support”