This solar power management module is designed for 6V~24V solar panel. It can charge the 3.7V rechargeable Li battery through solar panel or USB connection, and provides 5V/1A regulated output.
The module features MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) function and multi protection circuits, therefore, it is able to keep working with high-efficiency, stability, and safety. It is suited for solar powered, low-power IoT, and other environmental protection projects.
- Supports MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) function, maximizing the efficiency of the solar panel
- Supports solar panel / USB connection battery charging
- For 6V~24V solar panel, DC-002 jack input or screw terminal input
- Onboard MPPT SET switch, select the level closed to input level to improve charging efficiency
- Two 5V output interfaces: pin headers and USB port
- Onboard high capacity aluminum electrolytic capacitor and SMD ceramic capacitor, reducing the ripple, stable performance
- 14500 battery holder and PH2.0 battery connector, for connecting multi kinds of 3.7V rechargeable Li battery
- Several LED indicators, for monitoring the status of solar panel and battery
- Multi protection circuits: Over charge / over discharge / reverse protection / over heat / over current, stable and safe to use
1 X Solar Power Manager
Be the first to review “Waveshare Solar Power Management Module, for 6V~24V Solar Panel”