ESP32 is already integrated antenna and RF balun, power amplifier, low-noise amplifiers, filters, and power management module. The entire solution takes up the least amount of printed circuit board area. This board is used with 2.4 GHz dual-mode Wi-Fi and Bluetooth chips by TSMC 40nm low power technology, power and RF properties best, which is safe, reliable, and scalable to a variety of applications.
When you do some ESP32 projects you must add a power bank to provide the power. This tiny board could solve such problems. An LG 3000mAH 18650 battery (NOT include) could make ESP32 run 17 hours or more.
- High performance-price ratio
- Small volume, easily embedded to other products
- Strong function with support LWIP protocol, Freertos
- Supporting three modes: AP, STA, and AP+STA
- Supporting Lua program, easily to develop
- 18650 charging system integrated.
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Indicate LED inside(Green means full& Red means charging)
- Charging and working could be at the same time.
- 1 Switch could control the power.
- 1 extra LED could be programmed(Connected with GPIO16[D0])
- 0.5A charging current
- 1A output
- Overcharge protection
- Over-discharge protection
- Full ESP32 pins break out
1 x ESP32 Development Board With 18650 Lithium Battery Shield