White ATORCH-DL24P 2.4 Inch 180W DC USB Tester
Electronic Load Battery Tester Discharge Charge Power Meter Supply Detector Meter with (Android/IOS/PC System）for Online Testing
- Compatible with four major online APPs (Android, Apple, PC all-pass kill) Simultaneously compatible with four major discharge modes (constant current, constant power, constant resistance, and constant voltage full coverage) At the same time compatible with both Bluetooth wireless and wired connection The high-power and large-discharge tube discharge test summarizes hundreds of large-scale instrumentation circuit principles and evolutionary extractions. All the major advantages are integrated into one screen. The discharge aging screen displays a variety of parameters. The test is convenient, fast and powerful! Playtest diversification!
- With an external wired NTC temperature probe to achieve internal and external dual temperature measurement, suitable for more occasions!
- Three intelligent safety protections, real-time monitoring of the status of the discharge tube, safe and reliable!
- Built-in intelligent temperature-controlled fan switch and temperature-controlled speed design reduce fan noise and extend fan life!
- Power Supply: 12V DC
- Test voltage: 2~200V
- Working current: 0.2~20A
- Condition of fan rotation: when the temperature is greater than 10W or the temperature is higher than 45°
- DL24P Discharge power: voltage * current < 180 W
- (The actual running current is limited by the maximum power, please adjust the current according to the law of energy conservation)
- The built-in over-current, over-temperature, over-power safety protection functions, if the protection interface is popped up, please pay attention to the parameter adjustment, shall adjust to the maximum power, and then discharge, you can first slowly and smoothly adjust the preset value in the start and discharge, in order to adjust up to the maximum power for dischargin
Be the first to review “White ATORCH-DL24P 2.4 Inch 180W DC USB Electronic Load Battery Tester”