FR03 flow sensor is an upgrading developed from F1013 . It adopts MEMS Thermal principle to monitor the flow of pipeline gas medium. This product adopts low pressure loss design and is widely used for all kinds of gas measurement.
The flow sensor of our company adopts standard condition and air calibration by default. If the user has special requirements, calibrate according to the customer’s requirements.
- The gas used must be purified to avoid dust, liquid and oil stain. If necessary, a filtering device can be installed in the gas circuit.
- The medium used must be dry and clean non-corrosive gas.
- The pressure of the medium used shall not exceed 1.2 times of the maximum working pressure of the product.
- In order to ensure the measurement accuracy of the sensor, it is recommended to install a straight pipe section at least 5 times the nominal diameter at the inlet of the sensor and at least 3 times the nominal diameter
We have verities of sensor on our site. The sensor are really interesting product it is a very in depth product and any sensor you want, don’t waste your time to find it here and there just click here and get it on your door step or just type Robu.in
- High sensitivity
- Very low pickup flow
- High Accuracy
- Low voltage loss
- Modular design
- High measurement repeatability
- Suitable for customization of various products
- Model No: FR03
- Full Scale(SLM): 0.2/0.3/0.4/0.5
- Drift diameter: DN3
- Output Mode Linearity: 0.5V～4.5V(Customized)
- Output impedance: 200Ω
- Working Voltage: DC5V～14V
- Working Current: ≤10mA
- Accuracy: ±(2+0.5FS)%
- Repeatability: 0.50%
- Working Temperature: 0℃～50℃
For more info refer Datasheet
1 x Winsen FR03 Micro Flow Sensor
Be the first to review “Winsen FR03 Micro Flow Sensor”