MC105 adopts catalytic combustion principle, and its two arms of electric bridge consists of a test element and a compensate element. The resistance of the test element rises once it meets the combustible gases, in the same time, the output voltage of the bridge changes and the voltage variation rises in direct proportion to the gas concentration. The compensate element, as a conference, has the function of compensating temperature and humidity.
- It is widely used in industrial occasion to detect the
concentration of natural gas, LPG, CO and alkanes.
- It is also used in combustible gas leakage alarm system,
combustible gas detector and gas concentration meter and
- Bridge output voltage in linear
- Fast response
- Good repeatability and selectivity
- Resist H2S poisoning & organosilicon.
- Brand: Winsen Sensor
- Sensor Type: Catalytic Type
- Standard Encapsulation: Plastic
- Working voltage(V): 2.5+-0.1
- Sensitivity (mV): 1% CH4: 25~50, 1% C3H8: 30~70
- Working current(mA): 150+-10
- Linearity: ≤5%
- Response Time (90%): ≤10s
- Measuring range(%LEL): 0～100
- Recovery Time (90%): ≤30s
- Storage Environment: -20~+70C
- Working Environment: -40~+70C
1 x Winsen MC105 Catalytic Flame Gas Sensor
Be the first to review “Winsen MC105 Catalytic Flame Gas Sensor”