Winsen Electronics, research, design, and produce MC109 catalytic combustion/flammable gas sensor, 0~100%LEL detection range gas sensor.
MC109 adopts catalytic combustion principle, and its two arms of electric bridge consists of a test element and a compensate element. The resistance of the test element rises once it meets the combustible gases, in the same time, the output voltage of the bridge changes and the voltage variation rises in direct proportion to the gas concentration. The compensate element, as a conference, has the function of compensating temperature and humidity.
It is widely used in industrial occasion to detect the concentration of hydrogen, ethyne, gasoline, VOC such as alcohol, ketone, benzene.
- The bridge output is linear
- Quick response
- Good repeatability and selectivity
- Good stability
- Excellent resistance to the interference of H2S gas and organosilicon.
- Model: MC109
- Sensor Type: Catalytic
- Standard Encapsulation: Metal, Metallurgy powder mesh
- Working voltage(V): 2.5±0.1
- Working current(mA): 100±10
- Linearity: ≤5%
- Measuring range:（%LEL） 0～100
- Response Time (90%): ≤10s
- Recovery Time (90%): ≤30s
- Working Environment: -40～+70℃，less than 95%RH
- Storage Environment: -20～+70℃，less than 95%RH
- Anti-explosion Mark: ExdibⅠ
1 x Winsen MC109 Catalytic Flammable Gas Sensor
Be the first to review “Winsen MC109 Catalytic Flammable Gas Sensor”