Winsen Electronics, MC115 adopts catalytic combustion principle, and detects natural gas, LPG, CO and alkanes.
MC115 adopts catalytic combustion principle, and its two arms of electric bridge consists of a test element and a compensate element. The resistance of the test element rises once it meets the combustible gases, in the same time, the output voltage of the bridge changes and the voltage variation rises in direct proportion to the gas concentration. The compensate element, as a conference, has the function of compensating temperature and humidity.
It is widely used in industrial occasion to detect the concentration of natural gas, LPG, CO and alkanes.
It is also used in combustible gas leakage alarm system,
combustible gas detector and gas concentration meter
and so on.
It has good sensitivity to methane in wide range, and has advantages such as long lifespan, low cost and
simple drive circuit &etc. The bridge output is linear, quick response, good repeatability and selectivity,
good stability, excellent resistance to the interference of H2S gas and organosilicone.
- Model: MC115
- Sensor Type: Catalytic
- Standard Encapsulation: Metal
- Working voltage(V): 3.0±0.1
- Working current(mA): 105±10
- Sensitivity (mV/1% CH4): 20 to 40
- Linearity: ≤5%
- Measuring range(%LEL): 0 to 100
- Response Time (90%): ≤10s
- Recovery Time (90%): ≤30s
- Working Environment: -40 to +70℃, less than 95%RH
- Storage Environment: -20 to +70℃, less than 95%RH
- Size (mm): Φ6×6.5
- Anti-explosion Mark: ExdibⅠ
1 x Winsen MC115 Catalytic Flammable Gas Sensor
Be the first to review “Winsen MC115 Catalytic Flammable Gas Sensor”