Winsen Electronics, as a professional gas sensor manufacturer, produce carbon monoxide sensor, industrial CO sensor, using fuel cell / electrochemical working principle.
ME4-CO carbon monoxide gas sensor is constant potential electrolysis type. Oxidation-reduction reaction with carbon monoxide and oxygen take place respectively on the working electrode and on the counter electrode. The process releases electric charge and generates current. The current is in direct proportion to the concentration of carbon monoxide. So the concentration of the target gas could be got by measuring the value of current.
It is used for carbon monoxide detection in industrial occasions such as petroleum and petrochemical occasions, metallurgy, mine and environmental protection.
- Detection Gas: CO, carbon monoxide
- Detection Range: 0~1000ppm
- Application: industrial and environmental protection fields
- Detection Gas: Carbon monoxide (CO）
- Detection Range: 0～1000ppm
- Max Range: 1500ppm
- Sensitivity: (0.080±0.02) µA/ppm
- Resolution: 1ppm
- Response Time: (T90) ≤25S
- Bias voltage: 0mV
- Load Resistance: (Recommended) 10Ω
- Repeatability:＜2﹪ Output
- Output Linearity: linear
- Stability (/month)＜5﹪
- Zero drift (-20℃～40℃): 9ppm
- Temperature range: -20℃～50℃
- Humidity range: 15﹪～90﹪RH
- Pressure range: Standard atmospheric pressure ±10﹪
- Lifespan 2years: (in air）
1 x Winsen ME4-CO Electrochemical Carbon Monoxide sensor
Be the first to review “Winsen ME4-CO Electrochemical Carbon Monoxide sensor”